Dr Sahrish Jabeen
Dr. Sahrish Jabeen BDS MDS Operative dentistry is a specialist in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics. Her specialty deals with the treatment of decayed, deformed, discolored, non-esthetic or fractured teeth along with the treatment of peri-apical diseases, inflamed dental pulp and pain management of the tooth.
Dr. Sahrish has completed her Bachelors of Dental Surgery from de Montmorency College of Dentistry, one of the oldest and renowned institutes for the teaching of dental sciences in Lahore, Pakistan. In December 2011, she graduated from her parent Institute with distinctions in Oral Pathology and Periodontology. Her passion lies in the treatment of pulp pathologies and restoration of the tooth. She has been working ever since to achieve her goal.
In 2014 she started her 4-years Postgraduate residency program of Masters of Dentistry (MDS) in Operative Dentistry at one of the most prestigious Institute of Pakistan i.e. Post Graduate Institute of Medical & Dental Sciences (PGMI). During her training, she got the chance to treat and restore countless teeth and has done many cases of complete oral rehabilitation.
She is an expert with root canal treatment (conventional & rotary endodontics), pulp regeneration, pulp capping (direct & indirect), post and core buildups, composite fillings, veneers (composite & Zirconium), Lumineers, teeth whitening (vital & non-vital), fixed prosthesis including crown & bridges (metal, metal fused to porcelain & Zirconium), full mouth rehabilitation, pediatrics dentistry including pulpotomy, pulpectomy, deciduous tooth fillings and metal copings for their restoration. She also deals with tooth pain management due to either pathological reason or psychogenic in origin.
She has remained very active throughout her career and participated in various dental conferences and seminars including participation at:
- the 6th International ConsEuro, Paris, France; On prevention, restoration & aesthetics dentistry
- Attended the Institute for Advancement of Dental Sciences & Research for short course on Fundamentals of conducting and reporting research
- Seminar on Women’s Health by The Pakistan society for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled at the Institute for Advancement of Dental Sciences & Research
- The Dental Implantology Extensive Course at FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry by Straumann
- Participated in workshops on Removable partial denture, Occlusion and T.M. P held by Pakistan Prosthodontics Association, A. Datum Corporation
- Participated in Continuing Education Program on Gingivitis and Periodontitis by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Contoso, Ltd.
- Participated at the 24th National Dental Conference by Pakistan Dental Association (PDA)
In association with NGO’s she has visited many low-profile schools and institutes and spread oral hygiene awareness message as these are the most neglected class of society. The latest of them is the Initiative of Sherwani Dental Associates itself in collaboration with Government of Punjab, School Education Department, to provide Oral Health Education along with ART (Atraumatic restorative Treatment) to the children studying at different government schools in Lahore and Punjab.
As our Principal Endodontist, Dr. Sahrish is committed to meeting all the general and cosmetic needs of Lahore’s professional community and their families in a comfortable, informative and positive manner.
Dr. Sahrish Jabeen is a certified Facial Regenerative Aesthetician, and she is actively engaged in treating patients with skin problems. Ranging from simple things like HydraFacial; she manages acne scars, facial tone, botox, dermal fillers and skin tightening. She is an expert in PRP and MicroNeedling and provides confidence to the patient during the treatment as well as afterwards.
- PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council)
- PPA (Pakistan Prosthodontics Association)
- IADSR (Institute of Advanced Dental Sciences & Research)
- PDA (Pakistan Dental Association)