The goal of the treatment
Micro-needling and PRP therapy in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a one-stop cure for all skin issues. It aims at providing the following:
- It shrinks enlarged pores.
- It makes your skin pimple free.
- It cures sun-damaged skin.
- It treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- It will remove stretch marks.
- It will treat any scars.
- It will make your skin glow.
- It will treat dehydrated skin.
For micro-needling treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, a handheld device is used. It is a roller device that contains microneedles. It is moved across the surface of the skin which creates microscopic incisions and speeds up the healing process. For PRP therapy, your blood is extracted and spun in a centrifuge and injected back into your skin. It treats dehydrated and dull-looking skin and makes it glow from within.
Pre-treatment care plays a critical role in determining the outcome of the Micro-needling treatment with PRP Therapy. It is important to follow all the instructions given by the skin specialist in Islamabad. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Do not smoke for two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Avoid fake and natural tanning.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Discontinue use of creams containing Retin-A, at least a week before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not scrub your skin two weeks before the treatment.
Micro-needling with PRP treatment in Islamabad involves the following steps:
- A numbing cream is applied to the skin to minimize pain and discomfort caused by microneedles.
- In the meanwhile, your blood is extracted with the help of a needle and is spun in a centrifuge.
- After spinning, the platelet-rich plasma is separated from the red blood cells.
- Micro-needling equipment is used across the surface of the skin to add microscopic punctures.
- Platelet Rich Plasma is allowed to seep through these punctures which further enhances the effects of micro-needling.
- Usually, the PRP injections are used to inject Plasma into the most damaged regions.
- This procedure roughly takes about an hour to complete.
After the process, one might experience slight redness and swelling across the face but there is nothing to worry about as it will fade away in a few days.
Post Treatment Care:
After Micro-needling and PRP therapy in Rawalpindi, swelling and redness is common but it will subside in a few days. You must follow all the instructions given by your surgeon. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Use cold compressions to elevate swelling and redness.
- Do not wash the treated area for at least a day.
- Avoid massaging your skin for at least a week.
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Wear SPF 50 or above for the treatment.
- You can return to your everyday activities a day after the treatment but avoid any strenuous activities for at least a week.
The Micro-needling with PRP treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi provides natural-looking results and perfect looking skin by treating all your skin issues. You will instantly notice a difference after the first treatment and will achieve flawless skin once the treatments are completed. Results are long-lasting and will keep you looking young and beautiful for years.
What is MicroNeedling?
During the procedure of MicroNeedling (Collagen induction therapy or CIP), with a special derma roller, very fine needles are used to create multiple punctures in the skin. The aim is to create fresh sites to boost more collagen production on the skin and enhance growth of new skin tissue.
The main action site for MicroNeedling is the face; however we can use the procedure to solve acne and scars on face, neck and other parts of the body. The process is pain-free and does not cause any irritation.
MicroNeedling in general boosts up the production of collagen thus boosting the healing system of the body, assisting in quick recovery from the wounds. At Sherwani Dental Associates skin and laser clinic, we also combine MicroNeedling with PRP to achieve the optimum results, with no downtime for the patient.
Following are some reasons that this procedure is highly recommended for all skin types:
- MicroNeedling assists in slowing down the aging.
- MicroNeedling helps in removal of stretch marks and scars.