During your first visit, it is about making you feel happy, comfortable and knowledgeable. During your first visit, we will:
• Note down your details in our patient management system
• We will take up history of prior dental treatments you might have and your general medical history.
• Our dentist will make a thorough examination of your teeth and oral cavity and note down the existing problems in your teeth, gums and oral cavity.
• We might use an intra-oral camera to take photos and show you images of your teeth and discus your concerns and future aspirations about them.
• After your checkup the doctor will sit with you, discuss all the possible treatment options, their pros and cons, duration for treatment and the cost of it.
• At the end we make sure you have got all the relevant information and knowledge needed to make an informed decision about undergoing your dental treatment.