What to expect in 1st Visit?
Sherwani Dental and Skin Clinic, The Best Dentists in Lahore, we provide the services for Examination and dental X-ray service in Lahore.
The first visit at our dental clinic is about making the patient feel happy, comfortable and knowledgeable. During your first visit, we will:
- Note down your details in our patient management system
- We will take up history of prior dental treatments you might have and your general medical history.
- Our dentist will make a thorough examination of your teeth and oral cavity and note down the existing problems in your teeth, gums and oral cavity.
- We might use an intra-oral camera to take photos and show you images of your teeth and discus your concerns and future aspirations about them.
- With your consent we might take digital dental x-rays of your teeth.
- After your checkup the doctor will sit with you, discuss all the possible treatment options, their pros and cons, duration for treatment and the cost of it.
- At the end we make sure you have got all the relevant information and knowledge needed to make an informed decision about undergoing your dental treatment.
Dental x-rays are images of teeth that assist the Dentists in diagnosing the problem and better evaluation of oral health. Unlike intra-oral imaging they are radiographical interpretation of the teeth, and like the dental examination, are one of the most common tools in diagnosing the problems in oral cavity.
Dental X-rays are injurious?
Because of the very small radiation input, the dental x-rays are considered safe and harmless for the usage among adults and children both. However, a minute amount of radiation chunk is administered per shot of x-ray imaging.
How Dental X-rays work?
There if no pain involved while taking a digital dental x-ray at our clinic. Only a small amount of radiation is given, and an image is captured on the sensor and displayed on the screen within a second.
With the x-rays, images are captured of the inner part of teeth and adjacent bone. X-ray can assist in finding the cavities which are clinically not visible to the Dentist. Problems such as tooth infection, decay, angle of impacted tooth, cysts and abscess can be identified with the help of dental x-rays.
Our priority at Sherwani Dental and Skin Clinic; The Best Dentist in Lahore, is to perform all the procedure with accuracy and comfortable handling. This provides our patient an exclusive satisfaction and build up a strong comfort level. Apart from all standard precautions and safety measures, we place a ‘bib’ over patient’s chest to avoid any harm to vital organs.
Can X-ray be done regularly?
A healthy person may get an OPG or a full-mouth x-ray after 1-2 years, to keep a track of any normal changes in teeth or bones. Whereas a person suffering from tooth infection might need multiple dental x-rays during the course of Root Canal Treatment. Finding the problem, locating the core source of it and solving/ treating it, can be done by correct oral examination and dental x-rays. Sherwani Dental and Skin Clinic (cosmetic laser and skin clinic) offers affordable services for dental consultation and x-rays in Lahore, Pakistan. dental x-rays.