At our skin and cosmetic laser clinic Sherwani Dental Associates, we are proud to provide best HydraFacial services with the aid of latest machinery and qualified specialists.
What Is HydraFacial?
The purpose of HydraFacial is deeply cleaning the skin through medical-grade serums using particularly designed HydraFacial machine. This mode of treatment is becoming popular due to its better efficacy for skin and variety of treatment options. When analysis is done with regular facial, then HydraFacial comes out as the obvious choice owing to multiple benefits to the skin.
A normal HydraFacial consists of three steps; however, the ultimate HydraFacial therapy being offered at Sherwani Dental Associates skin and cosmetic clinic, includes 7 steps:
- Deep Cleaning: To soften skin and remove the superficial layer of dirt on the skin.
- Exfoliation of Skin: Removing dead skin on the surface with a special tool and serums.
- Acid Peel / Dermabrasion: Applying special serums and chemicals to remove the dead skin layer and brings out a shiny and healthier inner skin layer.
- Extractions: Of blackheads and opening of pores through special tools in our custom-made HydraFacial machine.
- Brightening of skin: Through the application of medical-grade serums and spread through special tool on HydraFacial machine.
- Hydration of Skin: Using special head of HydraFacial machine and serum.
- Protection: Through application of glowing serums to provide protection and classy shine on the skin surface.
- Radiofrequency: Sometimes this step is added by the specialist to add more glow to the skin.
Why to choose HydraFacial?
With the help of HydraFacial, the skin is improved in multiple ways including texture, tone and overall appearance. Some major pros and benefits of getting a HydraFacial include:
- Solution for acne through HydraFacial
- Removal of skin debris by HydraFacial
- Curing Blackheads by HydraFacial
- Removal of pores by HydraFacial
- Cure of Rosacea (redness and blood vessels visible) by HydraFacial
- Minimizing the effects of aging by HydraFacial.
The best thing about HydraFacial is that it gives brilliant results for all skin types and age groups of patients. Being the best skin and dental clinic in Lahore, Sherwani Dental Associates offer the best HydraFacial cost in Lahore, and our specialists will guide the patient for the most suitable facial treatments.
Aftercare of HydraFacial
The duration of HydraFacial treatment is less than an hour. There is no downtime of the procedure, so the patient can get back to work right after the session. Unlike some other procedures, HydraFacial does not cause redness or peeling of screen, but it is suggested that the patient should not go for any exfoliating treatment for a couple of days after HydraFacial.
How often one can get HydraFacial
Some experts suggest that one should get HydraFacial done after every 4 weeks, but the frequency is determined after evaluating the skin tone of every patient. Our experts at Sherwani Dental Associates will help and guide the patient based on the skin and personal goals of the patient around it.
Book an appointment with our skin specialists to have an assessment of skin done. Our friendly and professional consultants will perform a detailed checkup and guide the patient for the most suitable treatment modality for their skin tone and personal desires. We at Sherwani Dental Associates cosmetic laser and skin clinic, ensures the ultimate maintenance of hygiene and following the proper SOPs of cross-infection control, along with providing the best treatment cost for HydraFacial and other skin treatments.